Refer a new member and recieve double the Ambassador points. Premier golf = 8 points, Jr Exec = 6 points, and Social = 2 points. Promotion ends on August 31st, 2019.
Wellington, Fla. - April 2, 2018 - Though the season is winding down, that doesn't mean the fun has to stop! Wellington National Golf Club invites its members and guests to join them for an outdoor Argentine Asado the evening of Sunday, April 15 at the club to celebrate another successful winter season in South Florida!
Club members, local residents and seasonal equestrians are all welcome to partake in the festivities, featuring an assortment of authentic Argentine food and wine as well as more traditional fare. Presenting sponsor Hellisøy Vodka will be selling a signature cocktail for the evening, while Coastal Beverages will be offering Argentine Malbec at a reasonable price to perfectly complement the cuisine. Live entertainment will make the night one for the history books!
Beginning at 5:30 p.m., the grills will heat up to serve baby back ribs, sausage, chicken and flank steak, with plentiful side options and desserts offered to attendees. The highlight pour of the night, family-operated Hellisøy Vodka is committed to crafting unique spirits with only fresh, high quality and natural ingredients. Hellisøy Vodka and Hellisøy Habanero are handcrafted, small batch spirits distilled right here in Palm Beach County, Fla. In addition to the specialty vodka drinks and full-bodied Malbec for sale, a full cash bar will be available to please any taste.
At only $19.95++ per person, the authentic asado is sure to be a hit! Members should RSVP to email@example.com and non-members can purchase tickets at Eventbrite. Payment at the door will also be accepted. We will see you there!
Wellington National Golf Club is proud to announce the Inaugural First Responders Day at the club will be this Monday, January 29, 2018. All active duty police personnel, fire department personnel, EMT personnel and any other individuals contributing to the civil services of first responders are invited for a complimentary round of golf!
Wellington National Golf Club is pleased to announce a new partnership with the Wellington-based Chisholm Gallery, owned by Jeanne Chisholm. Already a prominent local fixture in the golf, dining and event scenes, Wellington National will also join the realm of the international art world with help from Chisholm’s meticulously curated collection.
Mark your calendars for January 4, 2018 and come on out to Wellington National Golf Club for the Horses Healing Hearts Season Kickoff Party.
The 1st Annual Pro-Am Golf Tournament, benefiting Special Olympics Florida-Palm Beach County, will be held December 4, 2017 at Wellington National Golf Club, and it is an event you do not want to miss! The first event of its kind in the western communities will give participants the opportunity to play in a respectable Pro-Am tournament while supporting the important work of Special Olympics of Palm Beach County. Wellington National invites you to consider attending and sponsoring this charitable event in show of stewardship for the local Wellington community and especially those individuals with special needs and their families who care for them.
Wellington, Fla. – Oct. 4, 2017 – Wellington National Golf Club (WNGC) is pleased to welcome Mr. Ted Strelec as General Manager and Director of Golf at Wellington’s premier golf and country club. Strelec will work closely with the club owners, employees and members to continually improve the golf program and daily operations at Wellington National. With nearly three decades of experience in the golf industry, Wellington National is excited to welcome Ted to the WNGC team.
“My goal at Wellington National is to combine my 27-years of experience in the private golf club industry with a lifelong passion for customer service to create a member experience second to none,” remarked Strelec. “The management team at Wellington National plans to create a world-class golf program that’s complemented with a variety of club amenities for the entire family.”
Prior to joining Wellington National, Strelec served as the Director of Golf at Bear Lakes Country Club in West Palm Beach, Fla., a position he held since 2007. Bear Lakes Country Club gave him his start in golf nearly 30 years ago, hiring Strelec as a young high school graduate for the role of Outside Operations Assistant under the mentorship of Kevin Murphy, who is currently Head Golf Professional at the famed McArthur Golf Club in Hobe Sound, Fla.
Strelec returned to Bear Lakes Country Club in 1996 with the elevated title of Head Golf Professional. After serving that role for 10 years, Strelec was promoted to Director of Golf. Since that time, Strelec’s role at the 36-hole facility included creating and managing a robust event schedule with approximately 90 annual events. In 2009, the country club hosted the Final Stage of PGA TOUR Qualifying School, with Strelec at the helm as the host professional responsible for all aspects of operation.
“We are so thrilled Ted Strelec will now be associated with Wellington National,” said Doug Marty and Chip Smith, owners of WNGC. “His reputation for excellence as a golf professional and management leader speaks for itself and we have high hopes that he will be an invaluable asset to our club as it continues to develop.”
No stranger to South Florida, Strelec has lived in the region most of his life and has established a deep network of lifelong connections inside and outside of the golf community. Outside of his profession, he has served as the President of the Board for the Jupiter Horsemen’s Association.
Introducing YOGALATIS (infusion of yoga and pilates) and AQUA PILATES (in the pool)
Complimentary Introductory Yogalatis Class will be held on Tuesday, October 3rd at 5:30pm
Moving forward, classes will be held every Wednesday at 5:30pm for a fee of $10.
Complimentary Aqua Pilates will be held on Friday, October 6th at 9:30am.
Moving forward, classes will be held every Fridayat 9:30am for a fee of $10.
Both Yogalatis and Aqua Pilates are designed to develop the mind-body connection incorporating both Pilates and Yoga techniques. It helps develop core strength, control, flexibility, coordination, balance, dynamic alignment, focus and concentration. This system works the entire body from different planes of movement, providing a total body workout while minimizing stress on the joints, resulting in an effective combination of exercise and physiotherapy.
This challenging core workout includes aerobic and stationary exercise that stimulates the toning, stretching and lengthening moves that typically require a variety of Pilates resistance equipment.
Anna will offer a diversity of disciplines each week in her classes to enable her students to attain their maximum potential.
These classes are suitable to people of all ages and level of fitness and it will enhance the performance of golfers on and off the course.
Anna Shay McEntee
Anna is a continuing education provider in fitness for National Academy of Sports Medicine, American Council on Exercise, Aerobics and Fitness Association of America, Aquatic Exercise Association and Systematic T.O.U.C.H. Training.
Wellington, Fla. - September 18, 2017 - Wellington National Golf Club is pleased to serve as the host venue for a Special Olympics tournament and fundraiser held within the Wellington community! Make sure to keep your calendars clear Monday, December 4, 2017 in order to participate in the 1st Annual Special Olympics Pro-Am Golf Tournament at Wellington National Golf Club, which will benefit Special Olympics Florida-Palm Beach County.
The day will not only feature an 18-hole men's and women's professional and amateur tournament, but breakfast, a lavish buffet lunch and cocktail reception will be served to players and their families and guests, as well. Breakfast will be available from 7:30am - 8:30 am, followed by a 9:30am shotgun start to the tournament. Tournament teams will be comprised of four amateurs and a professional. Players may sign up as a foursome or, if lacking the number of people to create a full team, as a threesome, twosome or single to be joined with others to constitute a full foursome.
In Palm Beach County alone, nearly 1,700 athletes are served by Special Olympics Florida, and more than 400 volunteers from the community already donate their time to the program. Special Olympics Florida, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization whose mission is to provide year-round sports training and competition in a variety of Olympic-type sports for people with intellectual disabilities who wish to participate, giving them continuing opportunities to develop physical fitness, demonstrate courage, experience joy and participate in the sharing of gifts, skills, and friendship with their families, other Special Olympics athletes, and the community. The ultimate objective of Special Olympics Florida is to help people with intellectual disabilities participate as productive and respected members of society at large, by offering them a fair opportunity to develop and demonstrate their skills and talents through sports training and competition, and by increasing the public's awareness of their capabilities and needs.
Wellington National Golf Club asks you to please consider participating, attending or sponsoring this philanthropic event to help local children and their families. Your donations will help to continue the good work that Special Olympics Florida has been providing for the community and its child athletes.
To learn more about Special Olympics Florida-Palm Beach County, please click here.
Wellington National is pleased to welcome Kelita to our team!
Days: Tuesday thru Saturday
Times: By appointment only- Please contact Kelita directly @ 561-315-3030
7:30 am – 8:00 pm, Tuesday – Saturday
· One Hour Massage $75
· Add 30 Minutes for only $20 extra
· “By the Pool Bliss” – 20 Minutes for a foot, hand or foot/hand combo massage by the pool for $20
Location: 400 Binks Forest Drive, Wellington, Florida, 33414
"Health and Wellness is expressing a vibrant Lifestyle!
It is an actively, deliberate sought out set of goals that balances the mind, the body and spirit
in order to reach your full potential in life."
· Originally born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, Kelita was an elite gymnast from the age of 10 to 20 years old. She was top in her province (state) and competed internationally as a member of the Canadian National Team. With her sight set on qualifying in the Olympic Trials for Team Canada, she sustained a fall while training, ending her Olympic dream.
· She also grew up learning to ride horses from her mother, at the young age of three. She went on to play polo and train young horses. In turn, she taught her sons how to ride when they turned 3 years old. One of her fondest memories is teaching her sons how to play polo, and then playing together. Along with a family friend, the four of us were often successful victors of weekend tournaments.
· Miguel Jr. and Santiago (Santi) are both professional polo players, turning pro at the ages of 14 and 11, respectively. They are considered to be two of the best young players in the USA, and compete internationally.
· After spending 30 great years in Santa Barbara and Indo, California, she brought her sons to Wellington, and stayed.
· For years I used to practice my massage techniques. I decided to make it official, graduated with Honors from MCI Institute of Technology and Massage Therapy School, in West Palm Beach, FL in 2014.
· Being an athlete all my life, I have experienced my share of chronic pain. After years of trying this and that, lots of research and being thirsty for new knowledge, I now specialize in chronic pain. It is very rewarding to see my clients feel better and function better after their first massage with me. I am very grateful to have the ability to make such a profound impact in peoples’ lives. I strive for excellence and finding a peaceful balance in everything I do. My passion for our equine athletes, my two sons, health and wellness, and the human brain inspire me every day to learn more, so that one day I will be the change in the world, that I want to see.
Why Therapeutic Massage?
· Therapeutic Massage features leisure and relaxation ~ good for the soul and peace of mind
· Therapeutic Massage is also a very versatile modality that is customized for each person and their specific focus
· With guidance, especially when it comes to relaxing, learning breathing techniques, addressing chronic pain or a combination thereof, and the rewarding results speak a thousand words
· The very nature of golf, like any other sport, is not immune from experiencing chronic pain of any degree. Chronic pain can be devastating to an amateur or end the career for a Pro
· According to the National Center for Health Statistics (2006), approximately 76.2 million, one in every four Americans, have suffered from pain that lasts longer than 24 hours and millions more suffer from acute pain. Chronic pain is the most common cause of long-term disability. Mar 29, 2013
· With intention, I work the whole body because everything is connected
· Having massage available, offers convenience by being in-house with trouble-free access for members seeking exactly that, Health & Wellness
· Wellington National is a special meeting place where golfers, Equestrians, athletes of all disciplines and their families come worldwide, to experience the best that Wellington has to offer.
Unique and Exclusive Therapeutic Massage that Melts Away Chronic Pain and Discomfort
· The “Classic Massage” (Swedish) – Therapeutic massage with a softer touch in mind. Great for anyone who prefers a lighter touch, while still receiving all of the benefits of releasing discomfort within the body
· The basic strokes are effleurage (sliding or gliding), petrissage (kneading), tapotement (rhythmic tapping) and friction (cross fiber)
· Our heightened awareness of Chronic Pain has increased rapidly, prompting more and more people to seek relief through Therapeutic Massage
· Deep Tissue and Trigger Point - Slower friction and deep-finger pressure on the area of the body that is experiencing chronic muscle tension and pain in places like neck, shoulders, lower back & hamstrings, hands, feet, for example
· I adapt my pressure through my touch and often find areas that clients didn’t even realize hurt
· Based on the principals of Reflexology, I work on the hands, feet , heels and ears with more of a gliding action combined along with a static squeeze action on the toes for example, linking the body systems to the body’s organs, stimulating a health response and restoring “flow”.
· Introduction to our new Health and Wellness Program
· Clever Nutrition
· Feed Your Brain, Fuel Your Life
· Science Matters!
· Support your brain at the cellular level, helping you to maintain a healthy brain and increased functionality
· Protect stem cells for optimal health
· Recover, Repair, Rehydrate, Replenish
· For the evolution of our mind ®
· Maximize peak cellular performance
· Increased Energy
· Increased Joint Mobility
· Focus & Mental Clarity
· Physical & Mental Wellbeing*
· Decreased Recovery Time
· Deceased Fatigue
· Decreased Duration of Muscle Soreness
· And more
· Experience the competitive edge!
Kathrine Torres, LMT
License # MA76675
Cell Phone 561-315-3030